Upcoming Physiotherapy Education – Interface of Physio & Orthopaedics
TUESDAY, 26 FEBRUARY 2019
6:00 pm – Dinner / 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Education Session.
Murdoch Orthopaedic Clinic’s surgeons will be presenting at an Education Evening for Physiotherapists, with presentations centred around the interface of physiotherapy and orthopaedics, including orthopaedic trends and updates. Topics will include:
- Adolescent hip and knee
- Obesity and hip and knee arthritis
- Upper limb: partial distal biceps tendon injury and rehabilitation, glenohumeral dislocation in teenagers, DeQuervain’s tenovaginitis
- Acute ankle injuries; warning signs
- Operative and non operative management of painful knees
- Partial tears of the rotator cuff – trends in treatment
- The unusual swelling – what to look out for in regards to sarcomas appearing in the arms and legs
There is no charge to attend this event, which has been sponsored by St John of God Murdoch Hospital and is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Council with CPD points credited for attendance.
The evening will be held at SJOG Hospital Murdoch (details below). Dinner will be served from 6:00 pm, with the education session commencing at 7:00 pm and concluding at 9:00 pm.
Murdoch Orthopaedic Clinic look forward to welcoming you to this interactive Q&A event.