Peter Ammon is an Australian trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Foot, Ankle and Knee surgery.
Peter undertook his undergraduate medical training locally at the University of Western Australia graduating in 1990. He then completed his orthopaedic training programme in 2001. This followed with fellowships in knee replacement surgery in Sheffield UK in 2002, and then a foot and ankle fellowship in Melbourne, Australia 2003.
Peter has been in fulltime private practice since 2004 with the Murdoch Orthopaedic Group and works purely at St John of God Hospital in Murdoch, WA..
Peter is actively involved in the Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society both in WA and Nationally and attends Australian and International conferences every year to stay current and up to date. He has performed over 8000 foot and ankle procedures to date.
- Foot and Ankle Disorders
- Minimally invasive Foot surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement surgery
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of The Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member of the Western Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- Medical Defense National Australia
- Workcover WA approved specialist