Michael Anderson is an Australian trained and qualified orthopaedic surgeon specialising totally in hip and knee replacement surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery. He has been an actively practicing consultant in elective and trauma orthopaedic surgery in Western Australia since 1986.
His medical education was through the University of Western Australia with a postgraduate fellowship specialising in hip and knee replacement surgery at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital in Exeter, UK under Professor Robin Ling.
- Western Australian Medical Board
- Medical Defence Australia
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association 1984
- Hip replacement Primary and Revision
- Re-surfacing of the hip
- Reconstructive surgery in the young dysplastic hip
- Computer assisted surgery
- Alternative bearings including ceramic
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Knee replacement Primary and Revision
- Uni-compartment and total joint replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
Mr Anderson provides Orthopaedic consultation for Private, Veteran’s Affairs and Uninsured patients (through the Peel Health Campus)
Surgery is carried out expediently with a dedicated orthopaedic team to minimise complications with Mr Anderson doing the entire procedure himself.
Mr Anderson is a no gap provider with all health funds and this also applies to the specialist anaesthetists that he uses.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons RACS
- Australian Medical Association
- University of Western Australia
Accredited Orthopaedic Surgeon at
- St John of God Hospital, Murdoch
- Murdoch SurgiCentre
- St John of God Mandurah Consulting Suites