If you need the advice of Mr Hurworth for treatment or diagnosis of a condition you’re experiencing, please call his rooms to make an appointment. You will need a referral from a General Practitioner or a Sports Physician.
If you have had any recent x-rays taken, please also bring these to your appointment.
Consultations with Mr Hurworth generally take twenty minutes depending on type of surgery and your injury.
Mr Hurworth is available to see any patients including those on workers compensation claims and MVIT patients.
Obesity is one of the most common problems that Mr Hurworth faces when it comes to surgery.
Watch this video where he addresses common complaints and roadblocks from patients such as:
- ‘I can’t lose weight because I’m in too much pain to exercise’
- ‘Will Mr Hurworth still operate on me even though I’m overweight?’
- ‘How can I lose the weight?’
- ‘How much weight do I need to lose?’
- Mr Hurworth’s recommendations on ways to lose weight (The CSIRO diet and The 8 Week Blood Sugar Diet by Michael Mosley)
If you do not have private insurance, Mr Hurworth is still happy to see you in his private rooms. He operates regularly at Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital.
Watch this video where Mr Hurworth addresses important information about:
- What to expect from Medicare
- Rebates and costs
- Wait times
- Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital’s competencies
- Injuries at work, motor vehicle accident or local or overseas accidents where you’re covered by a third party insurer